The villa prices displayed on this website are the cost per property, accommodation only, based on maximum occupancy (unless otherwise
stated). The price you pay includes:
- Normal use of air-conditioning, electricity, water and gas for cooking and hot water.
- A weekly change of towels and bed linen will be provided (therefore, if you're staying for one week, no mid-stay clean or linen change is
provided. If you're staying for 2 weeks, a full clean + linen change will be carried out in the middle of your stay). It may be possible to arrange additional cleaning and linen changes by prior
arrangement and at extra cost. Please ask for details if this is of interest. We reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning of the accommodation if not left as found. Similarly, if towels and
linen are stained by sun-tan lotions or self-tanning products, we reserve the right to charge for replacements if the stains cannot be completely removed.
- A complimentary welcome pack - contents will vary but typically the welcome pack will contain basics such as water, milk, teabags, coffee,
sugar and bread. It may also be possible to arrange for additional items to be delivered to the villa ahead of your arrival. Please as for details.
- The services of our resort staff who will be on-hand to assist you if needed during your stay in Kalkan. Our local representative will be happy to
visit you at your accommodation the day after your arrival to welcome you to Kalkan and to ensure you're settling in. If you've not visited Kalkan before, he can also give you useful advice and
information about Kalkan and the surrounding area. Contact details for our local representative will be provided to you prior to your arrival.
- The services of a property management agent who will be on-hand if you experience any problems with your particular villa. The contact details for
the relevant management agent will be provided to you prior to your arrival.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival information - we will send you an email a couple of weeks prior to your arrival that will contain plenty of local
information that we hope will be useful to you during your stay and enable you to plan ahead in order to make the most of your holiday in Kalkan. This information will also include contact details
for our resort staff together with details on what to do in the event of an emergency.
- A Guest VIP card, which will entitle you to discounts at various restaurants, cafes and retail outlets throughout Kalkan. Our local representative
will provide you with this card at your welcome meeting, together with a list of participating outlets.
- WiFi internet connection.
- Pool towels at The Old Town Residence only. We do not supply pool towels at our other properties so you will need to bring these with you
(we politely request that towels provided for the bath/shower rooms are not be used by the poolside or at the beach - thank you for your co-operation).